Launching our KVM with OpenStack platform. Double RAM and SSD.
Today we are launching our new OpenStack based platform powered by Fleio.
- brand new Intel Xeon servers
- full SSD storage
- we’ve doubled RAM compared with the old, OpenVZ, packages
- up to 60GB of memory per VPS
- self-service control panel, Fleio
- pay per hour or pay monthly
- OpenStack fully powered cloud
Other price changes (also apply for the OpenVZ platform):
- Traffic over-usage price decreased from $0.10 to $0.02 / GB
- cPanel/WHM license price increased from $12 / month to $13 / month
- DirectAdmin license price increased from $6 / month to $7 / month
The new platform is now available in two regions – Amsterdam and Bucharest – and it will be soon be available in London, Dallas and Fremont.
At least for the immediate future, you can still order the old OpenVZ plans, which are available in all our locations.
The new platform will allow us to launch more services and features at a higher pace. Stay tuned.
Full plans information: https://intovps.com/all-plans.html